Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday musings

I love Youtube not so much for the entertaining aspects but more to learn stuff that people do to make money on the Internet. Some of them just wants to sell a program or a subscription but I just watch the free stuff. Its fun to learn what the top Kindle publishers are doing to make money. I learned a few things today. So maybe my next Kindle book is for the baby boomers of which I am one. 'How to still travel when your financial portfolio has taken a hit. I think many of us boomers are in this category and we probably think the times when we can still travel is over. Do not despair. We may not be able to stay in those 4 or 5 star hotels or eat fancy meals but we can still do hosteling. Its no shame for an older person to be in a hostel. I've met lots of them because I'm a hosteler myself. I have stayed in all kinds of accommodations and many are hostels. I can only say, stay fit because you might find yourself climbing up to the top bunk and I've done that many times even when I travel with younger people. For some reason they always stick me on the top bunk! This was a hostel in Vienna.

No comments: