Saturday, August 26, 2017

The Garden of Ninfa 4

The sweet sound of the trickling of water is soft and barely audible. The river Ninfa flows through the whole property making it an incredible water feature for the water loving Gunnera and the Iris. The water is as clear as glass and extremely cold and is alive with numerous reeds living in it. One needs to experience the Garden of Ninfa in person to appreciate fully its charm and beauty. When I see all the ugliness in the whole, the anger and the violence, I wished that they could just pause to admire such beauty and their lives would be so changed. I get trollers and spammers on my social media pages and I always reject them with the caption, 'no strange or ugly people please.' I cannot stand ugliness especially in people's attitudes.

No comments: