Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fall











The pictures of the Japanese Anemone are taken at a house in Venice beach, Ca, I don't know whose is it. I walk past it every time I walk to the beach. Each year around this time they bloom and give this glorious display. It is not so spectacular this year because the owners neglected them this year. In previous years the display were so awesome, I had wanted to take photos of it but missed the opportunity. I had to wait one whole year till yesterday for these 2 photos. They are still marvelous. My tomatoes had a good run, I gave a lot away and I ate a lot. I'm cleaning the yard today and will dispose them to the green can for recycling. It has been a great year and it is now winding down, not really, I leave for Sicily and Provence in a little more than 2 weeks. When I return preparations for the holidays starts.





No comments: