Friday, August 08, 2008

Amazon.com

















Never has it been easier to spend money even without leaving the house. How? The Internet. With Amazon.com and eBay, one can buy anything online. Most of my things were purchased on the Internet. I can't remember the last time I was in a mall. I buy my Doc Marten shoes online, books, clothes and electronics online. A year ago I bought my laptop and printer from HP online. I walked the 2 miles to the FedEx depot to take delivery of them and walked home with them. I was trying to save a few bucks on gas so I can buy more stuff online.
I love Amazon.com, maybe a little too much. It's a great concept. I can buy almost any book online, almost. I was looking for a book published by Penguin, Australia. It was only available on Amazon.co.uk. I ordered it and a week later, it was in my mailbox. I read a blog where the writer mentioned she got some sketchbooks from Amazon.fr. Even though it's in French, she said it is set up in the same way. That was all I needed to know. So I decided, heck, why not! This lovely book by Florine Asch was just delivered by my postman.
It's too easy, way too easy. By the way, I do own stocks in Amazon. You should, too. Buy from Amazon.com and buy Amazon.com!




No comments: