Friday, August 15, 2008

Our leader,everything backwards

I found this on a website that I frequent and I thought it is the funniest thing I've ever witness. Barbara, his daughter, next to him must be saying, 'hey dad, I think you have it backwards'. Who cares, it's funny, I don't blame him for having some fun in China. I'm glad he went and attended the opening ceremony and went to play with the girls, the 2 beach volleyball players from the US team. He 'gave face' to the Chinese by attending and by staying as long as he did. In the Chinese culture, 'giving face' is very important. We thank people for accepting our invitations by saying, 'you gave me face'. or you found my company worthy of your presence. I know this is lost among Americans.
Leave the guy alone, he had fun. I voted for him twice even though I didn't agree with everything he does, even now. I don't regret having voted for him twice.
This is funny, I will keep a copy of this in my archives.

No comments: