Saturday, October 10, 2009

Garden furniture

I'm so glad I took this trip. I'm so glad I have new material for posting. These pictures makes me happy. These are the reasons why I'm still at my job, it's a huge financial sacrifice but it is either this or I take some of the pills I count every day. This trip took us to 6 countries in 14 days. We were in 3 countries in 22 hours during one sector of this trip. I'm glad I still have the physical fortitude to do this kind of trips. It is tough physically and mentally. I wouldn't have it any other way. There is still so much of the world I haven't been to. I started traveling too late in life. I have to make up for lost time.













































































Doesn't these images inspire you to want to pack your bags and be on the next flight out? It does me! And they are just a bunch of rusty and old garden furniture. I have four of these chairs in my yard. One of my nieces exclaimed when she heard how much I paid for them, '...they're just old and rusty chairs....' Precisely! I am coveting one of those rusty tables.












1 comment:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

They are lovely. I'd like some "rusty chairs" like that!