Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'll be back

When you read this, I'm already abroad, chasing after that elusive picture, similar to this one. Picture shows girl in Szentendre on a beautiful Autumn Saturday morning. It's my most favorite photo and I know some of my readers liked it too. I envy her spirit and I'm sure she has not been corrupted by the cares of the world yet. She never knew communism. It's incredible to be born in a free world. But the Bible says, 'to whom more is given, more is expected.' We need to be aware of our responsiblities, living in the free and western world. When we see boatloads of people from Africa and India landing on the shores of Western Europe and the hordes of Mexicans crossing the border into the USA, we must reexamine our contribution to the world.

No comments: