Sunday, March 06, 2011

Seasons

While there is still snow on the ground in a lot of places in the Northern hemisphere, it is probably hard to imagine a new season is in the horizon. It's probably hard to think that Autumn will come and the blackberries will ripen again. Time flies whether or not you're having fun as the saying goes. We often think that when we're having fun, the time goes by faster. Not so, it flies regardless. It is now March in 2011. Weren't we celebrating Christmas not too long ago? What about those New Year's resolutions? I'm almost in my dotage. I see the dismay in my staffs' faces when they hear that I'll be taking a vacation. I know I'm quite indispensable but the only way I can handle this job is to take vacations every now and then. They'll survive and I'll survive (I hope).

No comments: