Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Fecamp

 This reminds me of Port Wen of Doc Martin, the British comedy show.
 I was asked, 'where are the people? I guess when we see a beach we expect it to be filled with people. This was in October, not beach weather. I arrived on a cold, wet and dark morning by taking the train and bus from Rouen. There was no one around.
 I couldn't believe it when I saw these chalk cliffs, reminds me of Etretat which is just a few miles south. This is the Atlantic coast. Don't you love the ocean. I live near the Pacific ocean. I walked up the hill at the back of my house the other morning. I looked out and saw the Pacific ocean down the hill. Wow, I love where I live.




The beautiful St Etienne, it was not opened. I just wander here to take a few pictures before the real reason for my being in Fecamp opened for visitors.

No comments: