Thursday, November 09, 2017

Sao Bento train station, Porto, Portugal

He said, 'lets meet this evening.' I said, 'OK.' Where? At Sao Bento train station. Its a great place to arrange a meet up when one is traveling as we both were. We met earlier on a train leaving Sao Bento train station for the Duoro valley. We are still in touch. When I tell people I meet that I write, everyone wants to know if I'll write about them. Indeed I do try to fit them in. Him, especially but I meet so many other people and with today's technology, its much easier to stay in touch. Other travelers have met the love of their lives on the road. But my intent is always to get a story, come back with stories. So I do throw myself out there and let the chips fall where they may. After all as they say, life is best lived without a script.

No comments: