Saturday, September 13, 2008

My new camera

The dried out Hydrangea on the dinning table.
My neighbor's aloe vera plant.

Kind of blurr...


The zoom lens



The car across the street, taken with the zoom lens, this one's ok... I'm still figuring out my new camera, the results are mixed and disappointing, I think, from operator's error. That is why I'm playing with it so I get to know it and when I'm in Europe, I would have things down pat. I think I know where I went wrong. I'm still all thumbs trying to screw on the different lenses and I have to remember, clockwise is unscrewing it and anti clockwise is screwing it on, make sure the 2 white points are aligned (but there are a few white points and I managed to align the wrong white points), little things like that. Sigh! Give me back my little point and shoot.
I must not give up hope, I must not give up on myself......




No comments: