Monday, September 08, 2008

Vacation

Villa Palagonia, Bagheria, Sicily.
Piazza Amerina, Sicily

Me, eating an arancino in Catania, Sicily


Leaving Trapani, leaving the west side of Sicily.



The ancient city of Erice, Sicily




A misty morning in Erice. The sky let loose soon after that and we drenched. The wind was so strong that it blew the umbrella away. This raincoat was stolen a week later in Provence, France. This was a trip we'll never forget, October 2007. I love Sicily, that was our second trip there in 2007. I'm planning to go back in 2010. Next years' trips are all taken up by other places in the world, too many places, too little time.
I'm going to re-post some of the old stuff, when I'm gone, click on the link to read the post. It saves everyone time and effort in going back to November 2007. I'm going to schedule each posting every other day, so that they'll always be something on even when I'm gone.
I'll be gone 2 weeks, heading first to Rome, the,
Camogli
Ventimiglia
Nice
Perpignan
Barcelona
London
It's a strange itinerary that I made up. Sophie, my sister in law and partner in crime is coming along. We're both looking forward to it very much.





No comments: