Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Sospel

Voted one of the prettiest villages (beau plus in French) Sospel is so pretty. I've seen pictures of it and that trip when we were in Nice (again) we took the little narrow gauge train up the mountain to visit. It was a rainy Sunday morning and when we arrived, it was drizzling and the mist was still hovering over the village. We were still able to take good pictures, these are Sophie's pictures. I think I was still testing my new Nikon D60 and didn't quite know how to use it, all my pictures came out blurry. I've since learned to use it and love it. The thing I remember most of this trip was the incredible smell of freshly baked bread coming out of the bakery. There was already a line waiting for bread and I was among them, imagine a real bread line. It was a fun day. We took the train again to visit another village, just as pretty, Breiul su Roya.

No comments: