Tuesday, September 21, 2010
World markets, China
This trip, in particular, I've drawn up a list of reasons to come home to resume my life here:
1) fund my 401K
2) fund my social security earnings
3) pay off the last bit of the mortgage
4) be with family whom I love and who loves me
5) be available for my staff and my patients and all the friends I've collected over the years
6) be here for the November elections, an important mid term poll, not going to miss it
7) resume the career which I love and enjoy.
8) plan more trips all over the world, next...... Athens and the Peloponnese.
9) return to China for a more extensive trip.
I remember this morning spent in a little village in China. In English the name of the village is 'Little wooden bridge'. After a breakfast of stewed chicken feet and stewed tripe, I jumped into a taxi and asked to be taken here. I remember this trip with fondness and hope to return very soon.