Monday, March 17, 2008

I'd rather stay at home





























With hours to go till my plane leaves, I'd rather stay at home. I'd rather have the bed covers over my head and go to sleep. We're already checked in - online and the boarding passes have been printed. Technology is a wonderful thing if used for the right reasons. All's needed now is to head over to the airport to check in our bags. I don't want to go..... I'm tired...... But imagine 2 very disappointed teenagers. Of course we're going. I'd rather sit in the back yard, read, have my cup of tea and smell the jasmine blossoms, eat sweet Valencia oranges and those gorgeous strawberries. Instead of having to buy very expensive Euros and English Pounds. We're going on BA and through London, so I thought we might need some Pounds. I'll be back...







No comments: