Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'll be leaving for a while

I found this incredible quote by Mark Twain from one of the blogs that I read sometimes.... 'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.' That's exactly what I'll be doing in 2 days. Before any trip, this is what happens, books are read, dreams are fomented, plans are made and then sails are being cast off. This is the place where they all originate... home. I'll be leaving home for a little while and be on another journey to the geography of bliss.
Sometimes eating foreign food helps like wolfing down a Cornish pasty and a Scotch egg. I remember a very delicious Cornish pasty that I bought in Victoria station, London.

And of course, and, drinking some 'Eight treasure' tea from China.






























































The dishwasher, after a party, I had to unload this and thought to myself, I'll take a picture of it first. There's still a lot of work to do before I leave, my work at work is never done. A little trip, like a spoonful of sugar, always help. I can tolerate my job because of the trips and the job pays for the trips, so one thing feeds off the other.
This blog may still be active because I'll post some miscellaneous pictures.











No comments: