Monday, August 03, 2015

Last day in Stavanger, Norway

 I regret I didn't make the effort to visit the Stavanger museum yesterday. I went this morning only to find them closed. So I took the bus to the Botanical garden which was OK.
 Right next to it is the Iron age farm which was OK, nothing fascinating. There were a few ancient breed of sheep there and their droppings is all over the place. I had to concentrate on where I stepped the whole time. It was dicey going through the area.

 So it was back to where I was yesterday, dawdling through Ovre Holmegate with everyone else because they had no where to go either.
 The chicken sandwich was quite good.
This probably is my last chance to eat Norwegian strawberries. I leave tomorrow for Kristiansand, also my last stop in Norway.

No comments: