Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas is over

'Spotted dick', a steamed pudding, an English dish
Carving the turkey

My sister, Dawn and her husband, Paul


Sophie and Edward



My parents, both in their 80's and 3 of my 4 brothers




Nieces and nephews, fooling around with the stuff that came out of the Christmas crackers.
We had a lovely time, I had people sleeping on my floor, my couch, my guest bedroom, can't believe I had so many people squeezed into my little house. Dawn and her gang left for New Jersey this morning and Philip went home to Toronto. It's been 16 years since he was last in the USA. It was really lovely having him join us this year. Now I'm left alone to tackle the laundry.
In the next few days I have to finalize my travel plans for 2008. The nieces and I are spending Easter in Italy. The nephews live in New Jersey, they don't get to travel with me. My sister is upset sometimes but I tell her she needs to move to the West coast.
Happy New Year.





No comments: