Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What's this?

I swear I didn't staged this. We returned to our Paris hotel room one day after a day of sightseeing and came back to this. The maid left us 5 rolls of partly used toilet paper, presumably from other rooms, rolls used up partially by other guests. Usually most hotels would give you a new roll and leave behind the partly used up roll so you can use it up. But to give us other people's partially used up rolls, Well, this is the first time it has happened to me. We went to complain at the front desk, the sweet guy said that management is encouraging them to use up every roll and they were to take the partly used up rolls also. Yeah, I can understand getting to staff to use them up but getting your guests to do it...? I couldn't pass up the photo op.

No comments: