Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fried dough







This is nothing more than deep fried dough, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and is absolutely delicious. They weren't cheap, 3 euros each. Well, I'll eat anything for a photo opportunity which was what this was but it was pretty good too. The stand was right next to Wieskirche in the restaurant. They sell souvenirs here too. I didn't buy anything. I just took a lot of pictures, especially inside the church. I was clicking away when the caretaker came after me, said something in German to me about disturbing the peace. I was pretty indignant and mouthed off at him, he got scared and slinkered away. The Crowds, mostly Germans, was horrified. There were a whole bunch of us taking pictures but for some reason he singled me out.
Don't mess with me. I don't take being bullied lightly. I remember taking care of some gipsies in Rome one year. They picked the wrong people to mess with.

No comments: