Sunday, April 23, 2006

boos etc

Books can give us ideas on how we want to live. It can help us set new goals and help us achieve them. The bible is full of encouragement and assurances. With all kinds of knowledge we can nevr fail to live life at a different and higher level. I can say at this moment that this is how I have always wanted my life to be. I am not sitting on my laurels. I want more and the quest goes on. I am excited about getting up in the morning and I do not want the day to end. I am surrounded by books and I want to write some of my own. Sometimes I forget but writing this blog has helped remind me of how wonderful life is. We watch too much TV. We can make our lives to be far more than the most fascinating life we see on TV or the tabloids. A life filled with meaningful work, wonderful and informative books and interesting people. In the book of Deuteronomy, " it's the Lord that gives us the power to get wealth" The Lord is your exceeding great reward. God is spirit and we must worship Him in spirit and in truth. The Lord is spiritual ideas, fresh and new. Ideas that are worked out to bring prosperity. Job said, "assign your gold and silver to the dust, let the Lord be your gold and silver." If God is your source, what else would you need. Assk today for the spiritual solutions that will prosper you. What are the needs in your life? Better yet, what are the goals in your life? Ask today that you will prosper beyond measure.

No comments: