Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor day
















The temperature is sweltering, but it is really nice to have an extra day of rest. It is going to be a short week and I'm not complaining. The picture of breakfast was taken yesterday, toasted brioche with butter and coffee. I stayed the night at my brother's place yesterday. We went to a Thai restaurant for lunch and then to a music shop in North Hollywood called 'Amoeba'. Last night we watched a DVD, 'Miss Potter' about the life of English author, Beatrix Potter. It is really good, I do recommend it, very heartwarming. Good for children too. This morning we had breakfast at a Chinese restaurant in Arcadia. There was a big group of us, family mostly. I'm home right now and trying to squeeze the most out of the labor day holiday. It's back to work tomorrow and I'm not quite ready.





No comments: