Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Librarything







It started when I bought this book, 'Blogging for dummies', Dummy, that's me. I went through it with a fine tooth comb, checking every link and every site. I found some really interesting things to do for my blog, that's why it has already taken on a new look. Librarything.com (http://www.librarything.com) is one of them. It allows you to catalog all your books and showcase them on your blog. Well, I don't know if I have time to catalog online all my books, these are just the ones in the garage, my muck around room, there's more in the main house. I did try to enter 5 books and there they are on the side of this post. I'll probably use this site to showcase whatever book I want. It's fun especially for some one as tech challenge as me. The post later feature of blogger.com is also incredible. I can work on a few postings and schedule them for whenever I want them to appear so I won't be tied physically to the computer. I have a few already scheduled for the whole of this week. I'm loving it. Even this posting is scheduled for later.



No comments: