Friday, January 01, 2010

2009 the year in review

The city of the dead, CairoZabaleen, garbage city, Cairo, I'm most proud of this posting, a lot of readers came to this blog through 'zabaleen'. Giza, Cairo, amazing.... Kunming, Yunnan province, China. I love old China but it is fast disappearing.
Lijiang, Yunnan province, China.
Petersham Nurseries, Richmond, London
Lille, France
It's been an incredible year and I'm working hard to top that in 2010. It's the first day of 2010 and I'm already working on the adventures for this year. Of course there was Europe which I'm still posting about. It was a big trip and it'll take 2 more months. When do I rest and take a vacation? I don't. Even this morning after rising I'm already reading Ralph Waldo Emerson's essay 'Self-reliance' for the millionth time just to psych myself up to achieve more. Bring it on!

No comments: