Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Winter


Every blog I read seems to have pictures of snow in them. Here we are in Southern California, in our shorts and T-shirts. Here am I working outside in the dead of winter. Should we feel guilty, I don't think so. We live in Paradise. I do miss the snow sometimes, I miss the trips I use to take to go skiing in Utah. These days I don't have the time anymore, I use all my vacation time to go abroad. Maybe one day when I don't have to work so much I'll have time to go skiing again. In the meantime I'll just enjoy our Southern California winters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1/19/2010-- I am stunned at how quickly independents have responded to bring real change. This shows that the people do not wish to give a dollar extra from their earnings, I hope it has sent a message as the seat change is HUGE.