Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Zac and Ari in Ani














Family and friends are important to me. Last night I hosted a dinner for family and colleagues. It was wonderful. While it is a lot of work, I find it exhilarating and they are delighted too, meeting new people and learning about them. One of my colleagues has a spouse who is an artist, does big stuff and works at the Nixon Presidential library, arranging the exhibits, an interesting fellow whose company my family thoroughly enjoyed. My two intern pharmacists were present, they are both going to pharmacy school at the University of Southern California. People and family means effort and they are all worth it. Just as this trip costs me a lot of money but the joy I received in return is priceless and I'm sure the experience they had is also priceless.

1 comment:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Lovely photos and you are right - you cannot put a price on such experiences.