Monday, December 05, 2011

Another night market

From the bus we can see another night market in full swing, the Chinese buying their own stuff. The Chinese buying up made in China. We didn't buy anything. I noticed on the flight home, we, the Americans did not come home with tons of stuff. But going to China, I noticed that the Chinese did buy tons of American stuff like Coach and Ralph Lauren. Here we are, going to our Walmart, fighting to get into stores on Black Friday just to buy the junk that they ship here from China. Why? This Christmas, do not shop, if you can't find made in America, walk away! I like to give money, pure cash. I hate gift cards, they have so many restrictions that $100 end up being $80. It's the biggest rip off! Just put a nice crisp 'benny' in the envelop for me, it doesn't have to be a crisp one, rumpled is OK too!

No comments: