Sunday, August 22, 2010

Camogli, Italy













Little fishing villages dot the coast of Italy and Camogli, sweet Camogli is one of them. We arrived from Rome for an overnight visit a few years ago. All the apartments perched against the steep coastline and we had to haul our luggage down some steep steps and up again. The view of the harbor from the top is just so magnificent. These and various other images is what's keeping me going every day. I wouldn't be able to stomach the insults at work is not for trips like these. I long for that plate of pasta vongole. The next trip is not to Italy but I read they serve incredible mussels in Istanbul. So I will bring back stories of how great the mussels are in Istanbul. Can't wait.

1 comment:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

You always take fantastic photos.