Thursday, August 05, 2010

Mimosa

This is a spring flower. It is refreshing to see this picture in summer. I guess everyone wishes that spring was still around after the sweltering heat of summer. I can't say I understand what everyone is going through, in fact, I don't. The temps where I live seems like an endless spring. We haven't had anything over 80 deg. F. Some mornings when I walk round the neighborhood, it felt and looked more like England with all the gorgeous flowers blooming in every garden and the temperaure is so pleasant. What a place to live in! While the real estate market has tanked in most places, I'm constantly surprised by 'SOLD' signs going up in my neck of the woods. Who still has this kind of money, these houses are not cheap, nor have they gone down much. Anyway I'm not complaining. You know what they say, 'location, location, location!'

No comments: