Sunday, February 06, 2011

Art





While we are still in Rothenburg, the trip is drawing to a close. We're getting close to the day of our departure and so the write ups for this trip will be in the bag. It's time for the next trip. We've purchased our tickets already. We're going to Athens and the Peloponnese and even as we wait to travel, I'm researching other places to visit. There's this interesting area in Greece called the 'Epirus.' It's near the border with Albania and there are some interesting Greek minorities that live there. That could be the next next trip, or there is Moscow and St Petersburg. It'll be nice to take some photos of the cute and colorful onion dome church. I've been wanting to return to Singapore and Malaysia. It's been almost 28 years since I left Malaysia and Singapore. I should return to visit my roots.

No comments: