Saturday, February 05, 2011

Lunch, yes, lunch

 The ham one is mine, the other is Sophie's. The Chaucuterie in Germany is a pork lovers paradise. It must be difficult if one doesn't eat pork or is a vegetarian. For the rest of us, it is a paradise. We walked by this place and had to go in. Besides it was lunch time.

 I'm half way through my sandwich and it was so good. I could really live in Germany and eat this every day. Not really because then I would miss eating porchetta in Italy. How can something so ugly and dirty and reviled by a few religions be so delicious? Well, I am for my religion which allows me to eat it.

We ate breakfasts and dinners at the hostels that we stayed in. So we didn't get to enjoy any restaurant meals. These knuckles of something looked really good.

No comments: