Monday, August 24, 2009

Refreshments

It was an incredibly lovely day, the day I landed in Lijiang. The sun was shining and it was fairly warm. It is such a beautiful city and the walk around the lake was so pretty and pleasant. I carried a few bottles of drinking water with me but needed other refreshments. On the path were a few groups of fruit sellers. So I bought these delicious greengages from one. They were really good.
So very lovely....





These was a very delicious peach. I was munching on fruits as I walked around the lake. I came in on the same flight as a group of Americans who were on a Globus tour. We chatted at Kunming airport as we waited. I lost sight of them after we landed in Lijiang, we stayed in different hotels.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.