Tuesday, April 28, 2009

People in Coptic Cairo

The children just left their classroom and were going into one of the churches. They are the sweetest children.
It is very clear we are in Africa, North Africa, to be exact.

This is the oldest part of Cairo and this door is so old. It is an interesting door.











We came out into the streets and saw a funeral. The place is so full of regular life. Looking at these pictures again has made me feel for them, pray for them. It is so amazing that a five day trip has allowed me to collect so many stories and so many pictures. I'm not even done yet. This is the most my money has gotten me. It reminds of the book, 'The four hour work week' where the author wrote, to go to South America or to Asia where for little money one can have many incredible experiences.





No comments: