Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cute shops, Lille, France

Living in Los Angeles, I crave color and cute shops and the countryside. We don't have seasons here, everything is the same, everyday. I know when people take vacations they take a cruise, go to the beach, not me, I already live 1/2 a mile away from the Pacific Ocean. I crave quaintness, I crave the quaintness of France, Italy and Spain. I was excited to be back in Europe, we were there only a year ago. I was in Cairo in February this year and Yunnan, China in June also this year.

































































So walking in the old quarter of Lille was so pleasant, taking pictures was even more fun. We were in the south of France last year but this trip we were in the north. I like Lille, it's small and very pleasant.










No comments: