Sunday, October 18, 2009

Food, glorious food

While it is a place to eat great European food, Europe is also a place to eat North African food. I've had a great meal of Lamb Tagine in Bayonne, France, a few years ago. We did go to a Moroccan restaurant in Lille but their food was really mediocre. We had some great Turkish food in Munich. It made me want to fly to Istanbul just to eat. Plans to visit Morocco and Turkey are on tap for next year.




Sometimes I eat not because I'm hungry but that I could take pictures and have something to write about. After all, what's life about, to experience new things. It is about experiences. What's money for? To buy experiences. Here am I with my gaufre covered with Nutella.






































We spent a long time outside this bakery, window licking and taking pictures of the activity inside. They had long lines constantly and the staff were frantically making new stuff to replenish their shelves.









MMMMMM, homemade Marshmallows. They were so pretty and so good. I had to get some. It lasted me the whole trip, every night I would eat a couple. Sophie didn't like them so I ate them all.






















Me and the marshmallows that I bought.












No comments: