Monday, October 12, 2009

Even the cellar looks pretty

Sometimes the best pictures are of those things you are not suppose to see. As always I'm into things that are out of sight or should be. These are the more interesting and exciting shots. I happened upon the work stations of Petersham Nurseries and thought 'wow, this is cute'. I don't have pictures of the toilets, they are cute and pretty too. Sophie has them, I saw her pointing her camera in the direction of the toilets. As usual we are into the little nook and cranny, looking at odd things and we are always rewarded. I happened upon the cellar and thought, the back area would be interesting too and indeed it was.
I saw this trash pile and thought 'even their trash looks pretty'.


Even their dirty dishes looks better than the dirty dishes in our home sink.





Their kitchen...





We are incurable inquisitive people. This was what we did the whole trip, look beyond the facade. It is something I've been doing on every trip, even when we take organised tours, I'll go off quickly, to look for more interesting vignettes. I'm always doing it and it is much more fun.




No comments: