Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Berbers of Morroco

Our first Berber sighting and we got so excited, we took these pictures from our moving taxi. We will be in close contact with more Berbers as the trip progressed. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI couldn't stop snapping, they were on my side of the taxi. For the rest of the trip, for some reason, they were mostly on Sophie's side, so I have to use her pictures. Berber sighting.....................It was the same for my first trip to China, I didn't go to Beijing or Shanghai, who wants to see another Han Chinese, I can look at myself in the mirror. I chose Yunnan Province because of its concentration of very colorful minorities. I wasn't disappointed. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAn idyllic Berber homestead in moyen Atlas. There are at least 3 different kinds of Berbers, some live in the High Atlas and the third group lives in the Northern coast of Morroco.

No comments: