Monday, February 15, 2010

Lunch

Regrets? I have a few, not eating any clotted cream icecream, not having any cream Tea. We just didn't have the time. It was a very rushed tour through Oxford and its environs. It was worth it, this has been a very long and packed trip. I planned it that way or else how would I see the whole world with the little time I have on this earth. I was writing my checks this morning to pay some bills, we are well (almost) into 2010! I know its a faux pas to have coffee before and during a meal but when I'm traveling, I can't get enough caffeine to keep me going. So I have coffee anytime I sit down. Finally after a very rushed morning we were given a few hours to hang out around Stratford upon Avon and to have lunch. We found this sweet little restaurant and had lunch. I had the slow roasted pork belly while Sophie had the Shepherd's pie. They were both very good and it was a very welcome break. I don't know where the rest of our tour group went to have their lunch. We met up later and was taken to Warwick castle. Are we going to see Warwick castle?

No comments: