Thursday, February 11, 2010

Off the beaten path

Here we were following our guide, some lovely lady from Holland. This was Oxford, my second visit to the city, what else is new, it's the same old buildings, but beautiful ones. We love dodging around, looking into backyards, trash areas and whatever else to look for more interesting vignettes to photograph. So we stray here and there and then rush back to follow the group. I found signs pointing the way to this pretty cafe and thought to myself, 'this is a find'. I took some shots, then rushed back to follow the rest of the group. All through the day, we were doing it, refusing to follow, instead, plot our own way.
Is there a message here? While I live and work in 'tick tock' I am still able to plot my own way and follow my bliss.

No comments: