Sunday, October 04, 2015

Sunday in another country

How can I ever forget the Sunday in Bergen, Norway. I went to this old church just to see it but there was a service going on. It happened to be an Anglican service in English. Wow! I asked to join it and went in to worship with them. The usher standing next to me said that I should join their choir after he heard me sing. I'd love that, to join the choir of this English speaking Anglican community in Bergen, Norway. I can so live in Bergen, Norway! For a while I was wondering why there was a substantial English speaking community in Bergen, Norway until in Bath, England, one of the pastors told me they are probably oil rig workers. There is offshore drilling in Norway and this is quite close to the British North sea rigs also.

No comments: