Sunday, July 31, 2011

Beautful people

 They smiled and posed and they are so beautiful. I showed them the picture, they were pleased. This is a very beautiful picture of some really lovely Turkish people.
 Two officious looking men who wanted me to take their picture which I obliged.




We were walking in the castle area and found the two groups of women having a picnic and drinking tea. The first group posed for me, the second hid their faces behind their scarves. In town I was able to snap pictures of some of the men. These pictures brings a lot of joy. Besides the ancient sights, the local people contributes a lot to the pleasure of travel. It's almost like China, traveling in China is pleasurable because the local Chinese are always very friendly.

1 comment:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

You're right - they are all beautiful.