Thursday, July 01, 2010

Wild flowers

I promised myself, my next house will have more land and I will turn a part of it into a wildflower meadow. Right now this house is on very limited grounds because of its proximity to the ocean, I can't afford anymore land. I wished that I could have been outside taking these photos instead of from a moving train. But a moving train is all I had and I clicked away. The memories of this day is forever with me. There was only a short time before it gets dark and time was precious. Time is always such a precious commodity, the time spent with family, the time spent speeding through all the cities while we are abroad. That's all the time we have, a short few weeks with which to speed through a different part of the world. Once we get back to Casablanca, we had another day which we'll use to see Rabat. Rabat is next.....

No comments: