Friday, June 19, 2015

Mid summer celebration, Stockholm, Sweden

This Internet is too slow, can't upload my pictures. Anyway I arrived in Stockholm in the afternoon then rushed to take the ferry to Skansen where I knew there'll be some celebration. It rained the whole day and it was freezing. The whole thing was almost rained out but I caught glimpses of the celebration. People did what they could to celebrate. The dancing was supposed to be outdoors but it was wet and muddy so they moved it indoors but the room was too small. I couldn't see what was going on. So I asked this tall guy to use my iPhone to take this picture.I came this far to experience this. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. The train did go through some incredible countryside with incredible lupines in bloom.

No comments: